Guest Post Guidelines
If you’d like to submit a guest post for potential publication, that’s great. Thanks for thinking of us!
First, a few pointers:
We don’t accept posts from random companies looking to get a link to a product or service we’ve never heard of. We like to know a bit about you, so follow the guidelines below and submit your article via the email mentioned. You also need to give us the password because without it we cannot accept your article.
Your Post Should Be Relevant
Our audience wants to read about new, different or better ways to create graphics, design a Facebook image or something else that is informative and practical in the graphics/design sphere.
Please don’t send us posts on hair dryers, bathroom suites, or how to make $5,000 in 30 seconds flat. The answer will be no, unless you’ve been very creative.
Your Post Should be Useful
Our readers appreciate interesting, useful, practical, helpful, actionable information that brings them significant benefits. Be an expert – educate, teach and give strategies to help them improve their lives.
- Noticed a common problem you know how to solve? Teach people a better way of working, or a way they can eliminate a frustration.
- Are there tips, tricks and tactics that have helped you? Tell our audience and challenge them to try this new strategy.
- Please include an author bio with your guest post, and make it interesting.
- You may include a link or two in your post, if said links are relevant and point to material that is of value to our readership.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- It’s always good to send a nice photo to complement with the post. Aim for the size to be around 600 x 300px.
- Submit your posts in Word .doc format.
- Please credit all sources, assets and use common sense.
- Your post must be original work that hasn’t been offered or published elsewhere.
- A guest post is a gift that you give away. If your article is accepted, you grant a license for us to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere.
So What’s Next?
Send us your guest post by email using this form. In your message, tell us a bit about you and share a link to your site so we can check you out.
Use the secret password “Motorhome” in your subject line. Otherwise, we’ll know you didn’t pay attention. Tut Tut.
We’ll confirm receipt of your submission and schedule its run through The Boss. This takes time so please be patient. It may take between 1 to 3 weeks before we can confirm acceptance for publication.
Thanks for your interest.