Useful Graphic Design Tutorials is a place to learn how to create your own graphics using Open Source free software.
We hope that you will glean some tips and techniques that you haven’t come across before, which will enhance your creative masterpieces.
Who is this site for?
The site is for beginners to graphic editing software, and also for people who have moved to the next level of competence.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any one of the following, then we have something of value for you.
- You want to create your own graphics at your own pace
- You want a resource where all the ‘How To’ videos are found in one place
- You don’t want to use templates that don’t quite fit in with your brand or style
- You want easy to understand instruction, that is clear and jargon free
- You would like some help and support when things go a bit wrong
We understand that it can be a bit intimidating starting to use graphics software. We certainly found this to be so.
It was whilst we were teaching ourselves these and other programmes, that we decided to set up this site.
Our goal is to create tutorials where:
* You can hear what we are saying
* You can see what we are doing
* You can follow the process in an easy to understand way
* You can find all the videos in one place
We hope that you enjoy your visit and come back often.
Caroline Jones & Davina Brawn